NEW HOURS: We will be open:
Saturday Aug. 28 and Sunday Aug. 29 12:00 to 6:00
Saturday Sept 3, Sunday Sept. 4 and Monday Sept. 6
LABOR DAY IS OUR LAST DAY OF THE SEASON!!
Our everyday features at the pool include a Corkscrew Slide, Diving Board, Concession Stand, and plenty of grass for sunbathing and relaxation. We have plenty of special event days and evenings throughout the season, which can be found on our event page. There are scheduled, 15 minute rest periods, every hour while the pool is open. During these rest periods, adults 18 and older may swim laps or just enjoy the pool with a lot less commotion. Children 3 years of age and under, accompanied by an adult, may swim in the shallow section.
Open 12:00pm to 6:00pm everyday (weather permitting).
Adult lap swim 11:00am to 12:00pm. Cost is $3.00
ages 2 and under – free
ages 3 to 17 – $3.00
ages 18 to 59 – $5.00
ages 60 and older – $3.00
Please note: Cash only is accepted at the pool.
2019 POOL PASS RATES:
FAMILY PASS: Before May 31 – $100.00
After May 31- $130.00If a
INDIVIDUAL PASS: Before May 31- $60.00
After May 31 – $75.00
SENIOR CITIZEN: Before May 27 – $45.00
After May 31 – $50.00
Please note: the family pass is for one household parent(s) and their children living at home.
Pool passes will be available for sell starting in May. Passes can be purchased at Kirke’s Ice Cream and Riesbecks in St. Clairsville prior to the pool opening.
- Passes are not transferable. If a pass issued to one person is used to gain admittance for another, it will result in immediate loss of the pass for the season and no admittance for the other person for the season.
- Passes can not be used for our evening events, such as, moonlight swims, movie nights, etc.
- All pass holders must follow pool rules.
- Passes must be presented daily for admission.
- Failure to abide by the rules will result in the loss of pass.
Moonlight swims, with the occasional Movie Night, will be every Tuesday and Thursday beginning on June 4. (weather permitting). Pool passes can not be used for Moonlight Swim and Movie Nights.
Cost for Moonlight Swims and Movie Nights is $3.00 a person
For birthday and private, after – hour rentals, please contact us at 740-695-5077 (June – August) or 740-298-2787.